Spicyoffers is firmly committed to protecting the privacy of Internet's users and fostering users' confidence in online advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we are committed to observing applicable notice and to explain to you how we process your personal data and disclose important information.
This Privacy Notice applies to the use of our websites and online platforms, the use of our services, and to our sales, marketing and customer contract fulfilment activities. It also applies to individuals who apply for a position with the Company.
Spicyoffers is an Affiliate Network and the trade name of Flex Multimedia Global Ltd, registered in Switzerland under the unique enterprise identification number (UID) CHE239.131.708.
Spicyoffers provides online advertising services, which support publishers in monetizing their online advertising space, as described in the Terms and Conditions of the Publisher Program, and advertisers in marketing their products and services. With regards to the personal data covered by this Privacy Notice, Spicyoffers is the data controller.
Our homepage is located at http://www.spicyoffers.com. Users may go to our contact page for information on how to opt-in or opt-out of the use of their information.
When do we collect personal data?
We may collect personal data about you in the following cases:
- When you use our websites and online platforms, as well as our services.
- When you interact with us in person, through correspondence, live chat, by phone, in social media, or through our websites and online platforms.
- We may also collect certain personal data if we consider that this is in our legitimate interest or that of a third party, but only if this legitimate interest is not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. Before any data is collected we conduct an assessment to ensure this balance is appropriate.
What kind of data are we collecting and for which purpose?
- Site access logs are stored on the system. Also, information is stored about the computer system that the individual is using to access the network such as the IP number, domain name, browser type or operating system. This information is used for hardware and application maintenance purposes.
This data will be used for the following purposes: Completion and support of the current activity, Web site and system administration, Research and development. Cookies are used to keep track of the visitors of the CPA Network's Advertisers sent by the network's affiliates. This ensures affiliates get credited for the business generated for Advertisers.
- Contact information are collected so that we can maintain communication with the Advertisers and affiliates that form our network. We collect the following information: Physical contact information, Online contact information. Advertisers and affiliates can modify their contact information once they've logged in to the network.
Spicyoffers clients must agree to receive periodic communications from Spicyoffers. This communication could be in the form of e-mail, instant message, postal mail, telephone.
- Financial Information are also collected, meaning that information on all network transactions are stored and and available to the network's Advertisers and affiliates involved in the transactions. Transactions include: clicks generated, leads generated and account transactions. Summarized information is also available in the form of reports.
We collect the following information: Financial information, transaction history. This data will be used for the following purposes: Historical preservation.
All this data will be used by ourselves and our agents.
Please contact our Customer Service by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite you to contact us if you have questions about this policy.
You may contact us by mail at the following address:
Flex Multimedia Global Ltd
Rue de la Servette, 17-19
You may also contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.